Ads 468x60px

Elliptical Rider Workout


Do you own this kind of workout equipment? We do have one like this and hubby and I used it often. Since I work online at home sometimes I have a problem having pain in my side. If I can workout it will gone and I feel better. What is this elliptical rider anyway? According to Mr Wiki Elliptical rider or trainer is a stationary exercise machine used to simulate stair climbing, walking, or running without causing excessive pressure to the joints, hence decreasing the risk of impact injuries.

Then also 30-minute session on an elliptical machine, you can burn 240 to 270 calories. Also when you used it for 30-minute on an elliptical machine you can burn 240 to 270 calories. Is that amazing but this one is according to your speed using the elliptical rider. Another facts I learn that it will burn calories 8-9 calories per minute. That is why you feel very good when you workout using the elliptical machine.

1 comments:

  1. I don't have any exercise equipment but is planning to invest for one. I kinda need to exercise at least half an hour a day. Sitting in the computer is not good at all. This machine looks interesting but I am looking for a cross trainer one.

    ReplyDelete